Monday, July 20, 2009

Le Kid Family


Hurrah!

We will soon introduce the Le Kid Family Bonus Card!

We're putting the final touches on a new bonus system. We have taken the concept from supermarkets and aviation companies, and we think we're onto something big!

The idea is simple, and yet fantastic:

For every single, t-shirt etc. you buy, you get points. When you have enough points you will be able to use those points on a very limited numbers of items!!!

Example:
You buy one (1) Le Kid single. That will give you 20 points.

When you have 2000 points you can get a Le Kid single (or bed cover) for free! All you have to do (in this example) is buy 200 singles, and the next one is on the house!

We think this will revolutionize the music industry, and feel very happy!

Lots of love and sloppy kisses!
/Le Kid Global Inc. World Wide (Global)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Le Kid,

    I think this is a marvellous idea, and I’m flabbergasted that nobody has thought of this splendid idea before. I will of course by 400 singles as soon as they are released, but I have one (pretty large) concern:

    Which colours are the bed covers available in?

    I’m not over fastidious, but to only let the colours of a modern coffee house into your most private room must be considered quite reasonable these days, mustn’t it?

    So, if can I get my covers in either mocha, latte or super skinny low fat frappuchino I’ll be as happy as a girl can be, and I’ll gladly throw my credit cards in your direction.

    Lot’s of love and (of course) best wishes for a well working digestion,

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest of all dear!

    Of course Bed covers will be available in super skinny low fat Frappuchino. Would one even make the offer otherwise?

    But I really recommend the "Peach Dream". It would blend in perfectly with your four feet marble vase with the one single white rose in it!

    Mwoah!
    /Le Kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's excellent news. Now I can sleep calmly tonight.

    Oh, and that vase is so dear to my heart.
    I will place all my Le Kid dolls next to it when I'm finished knitting their new clothes.
    They're so beautiful, like trees or high-class prostitutes.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete