Thursday, July 23, 2009

Embrace the angels!


There is some good in the world.


Just last night, We were sitting at home, watering our plants, and worrying our pretty little heads over a soduko quiz, when the phone rang.


You can never guess what happened!


I didn't know the person who called me. I cannot remember ever doing him any favors. Still, he just called me to give me a once-in-a-lifetime offer!


This stranger, this angel in disguise, offered me an 1-year telephone subscription, with the first three months free! But it didn't stop there! If I said yes at once, I could get a new phone for less than half of the original price, and call three (by me) selected friends for free!


I can honestly say I didn't know what to do. You so rarely come across this kind of self sacrificing generosity. After some consideration, I realized that it would be wrong of me to accept this offer, when I had so little to give in return.


Nevertheless, he made my day. God Bless Him!


/Le Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment