Saturday, October 10, 2009

Prom Night


Hang on. This is a metaphore. We promise never to do it again..

We're like a sixteen year old boy.

We want to experience love. We know that if given the chance, they would all fall for our boyish charm, the gentle look in our eyes, the soft, warm touch of our hands.

But our parents won't let us. Not just yet.

So we stand there, at prom night, and all we want to say to Maribelle is:
"Ravage me! Tame me! Let me show you what desire is like!"

Instead we have to say:

"I really like you. But at this early stage I think it might be wrong for both me and you to do something that we havent both though hard and long about. It is because I like you so much, you have to be patient and wait. I dont want lust and desire to destroy the beautiful thing we have. You see, love is like a delicate flower, and have to be nurtured with a tender touch."

Of course she'll wait..

/Le Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment